skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Leolito
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Welcome to my blog!
Hola! My mom finally got help from our friend Marina to start a blog! Yay- she has finally caught on to the new technology so you dont have to wait for email photos of me.
Check out my adventures ....
besos
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(30)
▼
February
(30)
Enjoying some pizza from the new bakery near us- L...
Daddy time
I love my Dad's hat
A visit from Les and Paula
Welcome to my blog!
My first birthday with cousin Pascal
i am one year old here!
Tia Barbara came to visit for my first birthday!
on the road for Mom's fall tour with Chendy and Ji...
Fun in Guadalajara - Lourdes and her hubby and Unc...
my friends in Guadalajara- hanging with Jimena y I...
the crazy moose at the PanAM bid-
sometimes I like to wear my cereal like a hat
playing bass with my dad
my padres - a night on the town without me !
wait a minute...what is going on
Tio NAhum and Dad
Tia Ilyana and my cuz Pascal
my Bubie and Abuelo are lots of fun
my first ride at Marita's house!
hanging with Heather!
I love getting bathed
woof!
snow anyone?
Rocking the house first thing in the morning
yum!
just learned this!
Me wearing Daddy's boots
Hey Chendy- I like your style
Leolito begins his blog
About Me
amanda
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment